Our little guys are so fun. I want to put some older pics in to get started and somehow catch up top present day. The hope is to each day add more and keep family and friends apprised of our fun moments!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Typical Monday Morning
Rock star...gettin ready! AW Yah! Get down.... Mallory is lovin it. Ham-bone I wuv yogurt! Okay so this would be what its like on an average Monday morning at our house. Mallory has just arrived. Connor and Peyton are entertaining her. I just love my job!
Well it goes something like this. I went from The U.S.C.G. to teacher to stay at home mom,and Mother of 2 boys in 7yrs... AND not to mention a in-home daycare in 08'. I love being home with my boys! THEY are my teachers.
2 comments:
I love the boys' outfits. Connor is so rock n roll!
I love this typical morning -- Rock on Connor! Marie, what a great life you have with those two adorable boys! You are all amazing!
Post a Comment